Monday, November 10, 2014

K:18


One (Two, actually) of my babies turns eighteen this year! Happy 18th birthday, my babylove, Kat! For her make-up, I focused on her eyes to totally live up to her name! Cateye looks good on her. I did a very, very simple cateye + matte wine-shaded lips to finish it off for a sophisticated look. For photo shoots like this, I would normally use less blush because it tends to over-saturate during the post process of photos. This collection is supposed to be in black&white but since I love how the colors turned out, I'll post 'em as is. I'd stop blabbing now. Lol! Enjoy the photos! Click read more! xo

- S














3 comments:

  1. This is so good!
    sayang sana ikaw nagmakeup saken nung debut ko mieee lev :(
    but anywaysss i miss youu ! <3

    ReplyDelete