Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Criz + My


Anyeong!

Before anyone criticize me or mock me on having a les couple as clients, I'd like to lay it out in the open and explain my thoughts on this matter. I'd rather talk about it than be judged wrongly by peeps.

Go on. Read below.


So, yes, if you're wondering, my clients are both fems. Criz and My are two wonderful people. For the short time of our client-supplier relationship, I kind of built a friendship with them specially with Criz.

Anyway, I don't mean to offend other people if you find it confusing that I support their relationship. May I just explain myself. I'm sort of expecting (but not really,) that there would be some who will judge me, or at least get shocked or confused about it. May I just say it, I am not in support nor against the LGBT community. I was paid to do this shoot, and my personal judgement on such relationships doesn't matter. Actually, I don't even have one. I respect these people and I don't really care about who or what they are. I chose professionalism in this matter.

I hope you look at my album without any weird negativity of sort or with a judgemental attitude. I release these photos to show my skills and my craft, and to celebrate with Criz and My their 10 years of friendship & partnership. Enjoy!

PS: I MUST SAY IT HERE - HER RED HAIR IS AWESOME. I want me some red locks huhu!

PPS: You've got to guess how many sets of clothes the couple had. Answer's below!

Xo.
-S

Location : NInoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife, QC

Hair, Makeup & Photography : Shalev Vero
Styling (Clothing & Props) : Criz Dario
















  









 









 







 







9 SETS of clothes!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much dear! Super na satisfied kami sa results ng sessions natin.. :)
    From the bottom of our hearts, My & I want to thank you! Ang saya promise! :)
    Hanggang ngayon, kahit tignan ko sya everyday, di ako nagsasawa,,
    Thanks for accepting us as your client! Sorry kung minsan makulit ako, gusto ko lang kasi talaga hands on ako sa every little detail ng shoot.. God Bless you more dear! :)
    Thank you talaga! Spread the Love! :) <3

    ReplyDelete